[DeTomaso] X vs.H pipe commentary . . .

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Sun Oct 30 14:58:04 EDT 2011

Chuck,

This is pretty much how my data acquisition (possibly failing memory) has
it.

the Pantera will get 180s (Dan says no great power gain, IIRC) but the
orgasmic sound may dictate their use.

the next project (after the Pantera) is rattling around my head now.  My
impression is some crossover better than none.  Drone is a consideration,
too.  I am also wondering if one could route a single pipe from each bank
into a common muffler at the rear?

Thanks for the little jog to my memory, I appreciate it!

David