[DeTomaso] More social commentary . . .

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Sun Oct 30 12:13:54 EDT 2011

Well, you puddin' heads have me all grouchy and nasty again . . .

 "Not all people living on assistance
are bums"
Amen.  I paid my $3000 student loan, went to Viet Nam (x2 what was I thinking?) and was spat upon for my effort, worked my whole life and now have about enough SS to pay your feminine hygiene bill for the month - does this make me a bad person?  If so, please review what the "driving finger" means (with splintery redwood stick).

> About a third of my daughters' public school teachers were terrible.? When
> we complained, we were told that they had tenure and were untouchable.
> ?

Are the teachers bad?  All I can say is this: look at the product produced.  It is sad.

David in Durango
still grouchy, still dirty, still willing to help those in need no matter how f__ked up your politics might be.

OK, going for a walk in the morning sun ,. . . . .

Pantera content: anyone know if X-pipe or H-pipe is better?  Do you have documentation? thanks.