[DeTomaso] NPC; Car Survey

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Sat Oct 29 22:29:12 EDT 2011

After reading Dave Bell's list, I just couldn't resist...

Your First Car (Bought with your money)   1968 VW  Karmann Ghia Auto-Stick
$500
Your First New Car; 1982 Honda Accord  Hatchback
Your Favorite Car that you've ever owned: My first  Pantera 72  #4297
(still have this one)
Your Daily Driver: 2006 Dodge Dakota Pick  Up
Your Aspiration Car:  1913 Mercer Racer

I have had quite a few other interesting vehicles.  Here are the  ones I
can remember:

1968 Firebird Convertible
1950 VW Split Window Bug
1971 Chevy Monte Carlo
1976 VW Scirocco
1980 Corvette (350 4 speed... stolen)
1924 Studebaker Light Six Touring (still in the family & making  movies!)
1928 Ford Model AR 5 window Coupe
1929 Ford Model A 2 Door Sedan
1936 Ford Touring Sedan
1985 VW Scirocco
1972 VW Super Beetle
Loads of Company cars too numerous to mention
1973 Pantera L (the other one)
1957 Chevy Bel Air 2 Door Hardtop
1913 Ford Model T Speedster (still have it)

And about 15 motorcycles including:
Triumph, Honda, Suzuki, Indian, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Harley

Bill Harris
TPOC