[DeTomaso] Car survey

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 11:04:06 EDT 2011

First car: 57 Chevy followed a year later by a 59 corvette (when they were still cheap).

First new car: 79 Bronco.

Favorite:  Bought a 72 Pantera as soon as I graduated from college in 75.

Along the way: 66 425 HP Vette roadster, a really cool car, but the platform was not up to the power.

Your Daily driver: 2003 Buick Regal GS, I don't think GM makes anything today that looks as good inside or out.

Your Aspiration car:  Getting pretty close to having my early 73 Pantera back on the road, but my long term project 72 with twin turbos is the ultimate goal.