[DeTomaso] NPC; Car Survey

CharlesMcCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 10:32:14 EDT 2011

>> Your First Car (Bought with your money)
1987 Chrysler Conquest TSi (same as Mitsubishi Starion more or less) bought
after college

Your First New Car;
 2008 Audi A6 - company car. Not sure I'd spend my own money on the
depreciation of a new car.

>> Your Favorite Car that you've ever owned:
Current car - 1985 Pantera GT5-S. I also have fond memories of the MGB I
drove in high school with 240,000 miles on it.

>> Your Daily Driver:
Right now I have an Avis rental car, as I have changed jobs and had to turn
in the previous Audi company car. The current company is paying the rental
car until year end when I get a new company car. Probably another Audi A6,
although not sure yet. So technically my daily driver at this moment is a
Toyota Auris. It isn't exactly a wonderful car, but it is literally free so
I don't complain.

Your Aspiration Car:  I have it. The GT5-S. I realistically probably won't
add more play-cars, but if I were to do so I might consider a Pantera Si, a
Mangusta, or a Maserati Ghibli. Or Gt40.