[DeTomaso] NPC; Car Survey

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 22:22:56 EDT 2011

First car bought with my own hard-earned grocery-bagger minimum-wage money:  1986 Honda CRX (at 17, but it wasn't a great car and I don't know why I ever liked it)
First new car:  none, but I was very tempted to buy a nice, bloated 2011 Mustang GT.  It was sold when I went back to buy it.
Favorite car:  1971 Pantera.  I loved my 1991 Mustang LX 5.0 coupe dearly when I bought it at 18 in 1995.  Yes, I'm pretty young among Pantera owners.
Daily driver:  2000 Nissan Maxima SE 5 spd.  200k miles and still very strong, looks like some cars with 75k miles.  It's going to be hard to replace.
Aspiration car:  Already have it- a Pantera.  I'm a realist and don't need much to make me happy.

Corey