[DeTomaso] New poll...how many Panteras?

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 17:19:11 EDT 2011

I've had only one Pantera, 2511, bought November 16, 2002.

It is not for sale until after my death, or when I can no longer depress the clutch pedal, turn the steering wheel,
or throw the shift lever. And Ron Hyde's skills may be able to overcome some of those issues if the need arises.

Thirty year dream car. With my finances, I was only going to be able to buy one of many dream cars,
and the Pantera was / is THE one that got the honor.

I've driven 2511 over 47,000 miles in just under nine years. You do the math. 1400 mile Vegas trip was the longest.

She has NEVER let me down, never had any failure that left me stranded. Never. Close does not count.  ;-)

That is a better record than most - maybe all - of the women who have been in my life.

Headed out to the garage for an afternoon detail session in five minutes.

Larry

P.S. - 2511 is just as lovely now as when I bought it nine years ago.

Again, that is a better performance record than most - maybe all - of the women who have been in my life.