[DeTomaso] Something to shoot for (NPC)

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 16:54:00 EDT 2011

Boy, Michael - hey I just read my copy of Esquire magazine, and it had a cartoon at the end about what is a Libertarian!  I'm not one, but my point is, I wish they would do that same thing for a Democrat.  Half of the folks in America are Dems, and I do not understand them.  Why do you want to pay taxes  to support people who are bums, etc.  My only Dem friend can only answer me about the greed on Wall Street, whereas I have multiple reasons against the Dems planks in their platform.  KEEP YOUR HAND OUT OF MY POCKET!!!  So, I make 10 times what you do.  I earned that right, and I PAY for that right (hours worked and anxiety and stress and...)  Arrrrghhhh!!!!!!