[DeTomaso] New poll...how many Panteras?

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 16:16:14 EDT 2011

At two different points in time, I owned three Panteras simultaneously....

I had the red, right hand drive in Aberdeen, Scotland. 5084
I had a white, right hand drive in Aberdeen, Scotland. 4682
I had my existing car here in the US. 1661

Then, for a period of time recently....
I still owned 1661.
I had a Group 4 body which my son is now restoring. I don't have the VIN
handy...
I had a stock bodied car which Kirk Evans now has/had. I forget its VIN
also...

So that's a total of five different Panteras that I've had over the years
starting in 1983.

1661 is the keeper. I've worked too hard on it, spent too much money on it
and had it too long to consider selling it.

Kirby