[DeTomaso] New poll...how many Panteras?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 15:18:23 EDT 2011

Michael, I've had two.  The second one I have owned two times.  It will never be sold in my lifetime - too much money in it, and...  I'm sure someone else can put this in words better than this, but, they are like women:  you have to have them, but they are nerve-wracking at times.  Sexual innuendos are highly appropriate.  When they are good, they are very good/when they are bad they are very bad!     ----Bill