[DeTomaso] Something to shoot for (NPC)

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 28 12:03:12 EDT 2011

I think the Wall Street protest started as something valid, but it got out
of hand.

I'm upset that so many people stole money from the tax payers with the
stimulus and the too big too fail mantra.  It is mind numbing.  I work my
butt off to earn what I have.  Someone else convinces a politician to give
them $500M to build a hybrid that sells for $90K and is made in Finland.
There is no way they will repay $500M.  They would have to sell 5,555 at
zero cost, and naturally they can't build them for free, so we're probably
talking about selling 50M Fiskars before they pay us back.  That isn't a
loan.  That's theft.

The U.S. criticizes Mexico for their politicians stealing from the
government, and then devaluing the peso when they leave office.  Our
government is doing the same thing.  Something needs to change.

The occupy wall street crowd should focus on that - the theft from the
American people.  Instead it is focusing on, "I should have money because I
exist, and not because I did anything for the money."  That is an
entitlement.  Social security isn't an entitlement because I paid for my
social security (many times over).