[DeTomaso] Quietly polishing wheels

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Oct 27 09:32:17 EDT 2011

Next Saturday, crank up the TV during a college football game and run the
drill.
Saturday night, crank up the NASCAR race and run the drill
Sunday, crank up the TV during an NFL game and run the drill

For the last rim, choose from making a bunch of frozen margaritas, inviting
a Harley group to meet at your house, inviting a bunch or Pantera owners to
your house, or .... doing it when they are at work.