[DeTomaso] Pedal Box

Chance Dorsey chance.dorsey at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 22:11:46 EDT 2011

I had to search today to find the box that the bearing came in, but I finally found it.

The bearing is an HK0808.  It measures 8mm x 12mm x 8mm.  As Asa recommended, I'll add that number to my photo at poca.com.

Also, I should give credit where credit is due.  Bill Bitner here in Austin actually came up with the idea.  His car has had the same treatment and it works very nicely.

The parts from my pedal box were, to use a Texas term "wallowed out" pretty badly.  This brought everything back into spec, and will probably never have to be replaced.

Thanks,

Chance