[DeTomaso] NPC Re: Biggest bomb dismantle...some pantera content

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 14:55:30 EDT 2011

Just as an objective observation, one of the most important (probably THE most important) differences about this country was the rule of law.  It was, and largely is, different in other countries where you buy "justice" from corrupt politicians and police.  You can see why politicians don't like the rule of law, because it shuts off the bribes they get rich on.  Now we have a generation of politicians, especially in the executive branch, which has the sworn duty to enforce our laws, who blow it all off and only enforce laws they feel like enforcing.  It's becoming a politician's paradise, brides for everyone.

I guess there is Pantera content, because some day, you may have to bribe an official to registers a Pantera that is not totally stock.

Ken