[DeTomaso] Biggest bomb dismantle...some pantera content

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 10:53:18 EDT 2011

We used to have these big guys sitting all over the place as well as rows and rows of B-63s in trainer configuration,
all visible to the public.  Anyway, whenever any maintenance or mods were done on the item, all the fasteners
were usually discarded in a big waste container outside...so # 3644 now in Colorado, and my current # 6643 have
some very high quality nuts, bolts and assorted bits on them.  Couldn't bare to see it all trashed.  The heavy stainless
shipping containers make one hell of a BBQ too.

FYI...the current presidential administration is pushing a reduction in nukes hoping everyone else will play nice and
do the same.  We have eliminated shall we say "a handful".  Russia has increased their number by 3 "handfuls".
The rest of the club just giggles.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa