[DeTomaso] NPC Free Book "Firebird"

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 20:34:58 EDT 2011

Quoting detomasoregistry at gmail.com:

> One day I brought home 2 used coffins.

USED!?!?

...errrr.... maybe I -don't- want to know.

Asa Jay

Well yes, used.
Note that my father-in-law was a mortician/coroner.  He received a couple of bodies
of US citizens that died in Mexico.  The coffins are the "old" style, rosewood
with the angled shape and a "window" in the top to see the face.
This type of construction does not meet USA standards to put in the ground, so
the people were transferred into USA acceptable coffins for burial.

They were sitting around the mortuary for a long time and when he sold the family business
we took these old coffins.

They are pretty cool (and don't show any signs of "occupation").

Chuck