[DeTomaso] SOBill Award

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:21:51 EDT 2011

Bill is  the essence of all the good things people say about the Pantera
community. He was one of the first people to help me when I was a "newbie"
owner and I can't count the number of ways and times he has helped me since.
I will strongly support any movement or effort to honor him or to establish
the "SOBill Award" for exceptional contributions made by an individual that
promote "The spirit of camaraderie and or selfless acts assisting a fellow
Pantera owner or the Pantera community as a whole" If Websters were to
attempt to define the best thing about Pantera ownership they would
certainly use a picture of Bill to facilitate a concise definition.
Three cheers for "Sweet Old Bill".

 Boyd