[DeTomaso] Re Chroming Suggestions

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Tue Oct 25 08:56:15 EDT 2011

Paint them black. (powdercoat)

-----Original Message-----
From: michael at michaelshortt.com [mailto:michaelsavga at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 11:04 AM
To: DeTomaso Forum
Subject: [DeTomaso] Re Chroming Suggestions

The end of the season is near and I am going to remove my four bumperettes
and have them re chromed.
I have a quote from Paul's, probably one of the best in the business, it's
$125 per blade or $500 for the set of four.
How does this sound?  Any other suggestions?

Anybody else interested to see if I can get a group deal?

Michael Shortt
--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia