[DeTomaso] Fund raising effort for Diane and Bob Timma

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Oct 24 17:07:57 EDT 2011

In a message dated 10/23/11 15 37 54, pantera at cox.net writes:

> Any help you can give to this member of the Pantera community will be
> greatly appreciated. Thanks for your consideration.

Indeed.   What a great thing that Al is doing here, on Bob's behalf.   I
hope everybody will try to help in whatever way they can.   PayPal makes it so
easy, just a few clicks and it's done.   And while an individual
contribution may not seem like much, in the aggregate they can make a big difference.