[DeTomaso] Fund raising effort for Diane and Bob Timma

Ian Hannington ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Mon Oct 24 17:03:17 EDT 2011

I will try to get some Detroit area guys together and if nothing else, my
wife and I should be able to make the event in November.  I have many fond
memories of hanging out with Bob and Diane at the Woodward Cruise and going
on back country drives to Frankenmuth.  I know it must be tough and I wish
them both the best of luck.

Ian Hannington