[DeTomaso] Baily drives OPC... Hagerty Driving Experience at Ruby's Diner in Redondo Beach

Tom Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Sun Oct 23 13:57:45 EDT 2011

My applause to Asa (Baily OPC video is awesome) and Kirby for letting their family and kids enjoy their Pantera's. Had my car been together when my daughter
was graduating high school I would definitely let her drive it. My wife grew up with Karen Hall (Gary Hall's daughter). Gary let Karen drive his Pantera's to school
and they (Karen and my wife) would cruise at lunch and after school. Think of that! Yeah the thought of them driving give me the willies sometimes, but the memories
 these ladies now have at 50 is amazing. When I met my wife at 19 guess what her favorite car was? When my Pantera came up for sale from the previous owner,
 I called my wife to tell her I wanted to purchase the car, I think she was quicker to say "buy it" than I was. I guess I can thank Gary Hall for my wife's LOVE of the Pantera.
When Gary Hall passed away the first thing I thought of was that he was great about trusting his daughter with a Pantera at 17 or 18! I realized the legacy he left with her and
it changed the way I thought about my Pantera. One of my goals is to let my wife and kids do solo 1 and auto cross in the Pantera. They'll never forget it.
I don't want to treat the car like a piece of china...life's too short and the car is way to much fun to drive IMO.

Best Regards, Tom