[DeTomaso] NPC Check Engine Light

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Sat Oct 22 12:27:36 EDT 2011

Thanks to all that helped in solving my check engine light problem. I
replaced the O2 sensor and that solved the problem. The sensor from the
factory would have been more than $300 from the dealer including tax. The
sensor was apparently not available thru the aftermarket as the car first
came out as a 2011 model. I bought a universal sensor for $39 dollars total,
delivered. Back on the road again!

Art