[DeTomaso] gumball pantera purging air from cooling system

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Fri Oct 21 22:41:47 EDT 2011

>>>Upon closer inspection the Robert Shaw is a 180 deg unit.  I reverse my
>>>"corrected" stance.  I still have yet to see a Cleveland-specific 160 deg
>>>thermostat.

>>>Try again, John.

Jim,

My error.  I thought that was a pic of the Robert Shaw 160* t-stat that I had.
Here's a link to a Cleveland specific 170* t-stat.  The company is in Australia,
and the price is over-the-top!!  Click on page 10 and scroll down to #TT2023-170.

http://tinyurl.com/Tridon-Cleveland-T-stat

For those folks who would like a refresher, here's a link explaining the differences
between a by-pass and a non by-pass t-stat.

http://www.are.com.au/feat/techt/thermostat.htm

John