[DeTomaso] gumball pantera purging air from cooling system

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Fri Oct 21 22:36:56 EDT 2011

>>>John--the one on the right (Miloden) is a Windsor thermostat; it's very
>>>obviously lacking the 'hat' which appears on the Robershaw thermostat.

Yes, that is correct.  When I posted the link, I thought that it was the pic of a
Robert Shaw 160* t-stat that had.  Sorry for the error.

>>>The written description of the #16401 specifically states that it's for
>>>'all Ford' plus AMC etc. which by definition means it's not a 351C unit.

Correct.  When I bought the Miloden a couple of years ago for some testing I was
going to do, Summit actually listed it for a Cleveland, along with all of those others
(an obvious error).

John