[DeTomaso] NPC Interesting car electric car from Finland you just invented it

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 18:48:59 EDT 2011

Car looks cool:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/21/energy-department-defends-loan-to-company-building-electric-cars-in-finland/

but I don't know if any car of this type has been successful in the marker place?  I guess if the Feds offer a $50K tax rebate to buyers (a smaller version of the rebates for the Chevy Volt) they can make it successful and announce that the $529 loan was a good thing?

I have nothing against Finland, but maybe the Feds should have used the money to subsidized constuction of a nuclear power plant to generate electricity for all the electric cars they think will be bought?

Anyone know how Tesla is doing?

I read that the CFO of Solendra was making $800,000, so I guess someone is benefiting from Green Energy programs.

Ken