[DeTomaso] Breather cap

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Fri Oct 21 13:54:26 EDT 2011

I had thought abut that Jack.
I can just swap the covers without having to punch out the pcv sized
grommet.
I didn't like the extra length of line to the pcv, but you made me think
again.
There is an unused vacuum tap on the back of a Performer/Thunder.
I'll just swap the valve covers and the fitting to the back of the carb
  and see if I likes it like that.
thanks
dave