[DeTomaso] Cooling system additives to improve cooling

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Oct 21 13:36:12 EDT 2011

I'm actually going to be trying this product out next:

http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/rdcb.aspx

I'll be doing a fluid change in the cooling system on my Pantera this
winter, along with making any repairs necessary.  When I refill, I
plan on doing a controlled experiment first without using any
additive, and then using this new Coolant Boost from Amsoil.

We'll see what happens. :)
Asa Jay
Pantera Technical Institute, Northwest Division

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home