[DeTomaso] Front wheel bearings for a '71

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Oct 21 11:21:59 EDT 2011

In a message dated 10/21/11 6 48 59, rob at dumoulins.net writes:

> I feel like I just crawled out from under a rock. I did not know that
> list existed. Fantastic information.

Yes, he's had that up there for at least five or six years, I think.
Bill, when did you actually first start that sucker?

Imagine the work that he has put into creating and maintaining that for all
of us.   The debt of gratitude that we all owe Bill continues to grow day
by day!

And don't forget Mike Dailey too!   His website is a treasure trove of
useful knowledge!