[DeTomaso] NPC - Eyeball view of driving an F1 car

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 06:20:48 EDT 2011

I asked about that when at the USGP F1 race at Indy when visiting with the
Red Bull team (who were not the powerhouse they are today).  I'll send you
somethimg later today, but yes, they use them all. So much that it seemed
dangerous to me.  Those steering wheels cost from 50,000 to 80,000 each.

Michael