[DeTomaso] DeTomaso] One-owner cars

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:13:18 EDT 2011

Larry, you DO know that there is a Cleveland, Texas, down here outside of Houston - man, there are lots of STRANGE folks in Cleveland.  It's part of the Piney Woods that stretches all the way to Georgia - you know it's not against the law for cousins to marry, right!    ---Bill (slow day down here in Texas - waiting for the earthquake) Lewis