[DeTomaso] One-owner cars

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 09:58:32 EDT 2011

Larry, and all - I hesitate to put this on (you never know who you will offend), but an example of "crazyness in America": a friend of mine teaches school and they were discussing animals, and the teacher mentioned something about coons (that's what we country folks call them: coons, possums, etc.), and she was called into a meeting with the principal, and a student and his parents.  The reason: the student was black and the word "coon" offended him, and he wanted an apology.  (Michael, is there a documentary here!)