[DeTomaso] Hagerty Driving Experience at Ruby's Diner in Redondo Beach

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 20:41:37 EDT 2011

I let both my daughter and my son take my Pantera to their respective high school prom when they were kids.

It came back in one piece both times. My daughter refused to let her boyfriend drive it.

They both claimed they were the coolest kids that were there....

My daughter told me everyone else came in limos... how boring.

The car was parked in front of the place for everyone to ooh and aah over and they got to go straight to the car when it was leaving time.
Everyone else had to wait for the driver or valet to come and get them...

Dad was the hero, both times.
:-)