[DeTomaso] Horn replacement

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Oct 19 20:35:06 EDT 2011

I removed the aftermarket Maserati Italian sounding horns from my
Pantera (much to Mike Drew's dismay) and sold them on ebay.  I hooked
up the old original horns hidden in the front right fender.  Oh people
can hear me now.

Sorry, didn't answer your question.  I hope she paid for the horn at least.

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home