[DeTomaso] Hagerty's Driving Experience at Ruby’s Diner in Redondo Beach

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Wed Oct 19 12:17:13 EDT 2011

Just the messenger ...

Hello POCA:

My name is Tabetha Salsbury and I am the Youth Advocacy Coordinator for Hagerty Insurance. I am contacting you to share a unique opportunity that Southern California Pantera Owners Club of America members may be interested in.

On Saturday, November 12 Hagerty will host a Driving Experience at Ruby’s Diner in Redondo Beach. This event is designed to provide young drivers ages 15 to 20 years the opportunity to learn to drive manual transmissions in some of the coolest classic cars!

There are several ways to get involved! You can take part by:
•Registering young drivers to take part (Registration closes Friday, Nov 4)
•Volunteer as an instructor and bring your manual transmission classic to teach participants to drive it
•Join Hagerty on Saturday, November 12 at Ruby’s Diner between 10-4pm to witness this great event

The Driving Experience aims to help increase the interest and excitement of driving classic cars and give young people a chance to learn the basics of operating a clutch and manual transmission…all while giving them the unique chance to take the wheel of several different classics.

This event is completely FREE and lunch will be provided for participants and volunteering car owners!

Please share this invitation with your Southern California club members, family or friends. The first 30 young drivers between 15 and 20 years to complete registration will get to take part in this exciting program, which also includes a ‘Car Care Essentials’ seminar.

Thank you for your help in sharing this information. If you have any questions or would like further information on this opportunity, please contact me at 231.922.8837 or by e-mail at tsalsbury at hagerty.com.

Sincerely,

Tabetha Salsbury
Youth Advocacy Coordinator, Hagerty