[DeTomaso] One-owner cars

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Wed Oct 19 07:39:03 EDT 2011

Poor you guys, having to choose between a Corvette and a Pantera. The
endless sleepless nights...

We had tough choices as well in little Denmark, VW Beetle was the ordinary
choice, the real wealthy and crazy people went all in, and invested in a
Ford Cortina 1.3 or even 1.6. A local taxi driver had an Impala, all my
childhood I wished we needed a taxi at just the right time for him to be
available. Never happened. I guess that trauma has resulted in my current
need for powerful cars.

Mikael