[DeTomaso] Vacuum to the Brake Booster

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 18 18:43:04 EDT 2011

I switched to Wilwood masters with no booster.

I think you have a leak somewhere.  The vacuum lines were nasty on my car, and the metal line was rusted to pieces.  The booster was malfunctioning too, so rather than repairing all of the original parts, it was easier to replace with new Wilwood.

I do not miss the booster at all.  It is slightly harder to press the pedal, but they are firm and the car stops on a dime.