[DeTomaso] One-owner cars

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 18 17:25:15 EDT 2011

OK, now don't be a hater!
If you were a 70s type of guy you know you had some Polyester something! Go ahead admit it, your amongst friends! lol

My 73... I got her about 10 years ago. Third owner, 24K mile totally stock. Thanks to my Friends, (PCNC) today the engine is warmed over little, CC heads, Cam, Intake, Carb, headers. The usual things we all seem to do, oh and Recaro seats.

About a year ago, had a little engine compartment fire which got in to the cabin! So the car has been at the repair shop for sometime! New paint, New interior and and some other little goodies. Should be nice when it come home!

Now, I may have to dig out my old Polyester Leisure Suit and Gold Chains! I'll pass on the Platform shoes! Don't need to break a ankle! Baw ha ha ha

Curt