[DeTomaso] Vacuum to the Brake Booster

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 13:49:16 EDT 2011

In a message dated 10/18/11 0 06 57, JDeRyke at aol.com writes:

> If this happens, be aware that there are no known spare parts-
> Bendix-Italia stopped selling parts for their brake systems in response to
> lawsuit.

Not at all true.   There are lots, LOTS of places that rebuild brake
boosters, including ours.   While it may be difficult to order parts to do it
yourself, it's a snap to get your old one rebuilt professionally.   The Pantera
vendors offer this service and have rebuilt units on the shelf if you don't
want to wait on turnaround time; you turn your old unit in as a core.   The
last one that passed through my hands came from Dennis Quella.

Mike.