[DeTomaso] Fwd: NPC: REAL Gas

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:16:59 EDT 2011

As authorized!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: larry gilmore <mgilmore11 at mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC: REAL Gas
To: michael at michaelshortt.com

Hi Michael! I live in Springfield, Missouri,and we have a handful of
stations that sell the ethanol free premium, I call literally feel the
difference in my cars! Almost like back in the 70's when I would put the
Sunoco 260, in my Shelby with the 428 Cobra-Jet! Ethanol gas is the WORST
GARBAGE ever put in a combustion motor! As much as 30% less horsepower, goes
bad soooo much quicker, eats up gaskets, and I read recently, because of the
huge decrease in fuel mileage, it is costing Americans, 1.5 BILLION dollars
in added fuel cost PER day! But hey, it did make the price of a loaf of
bread go up. I bought a new Honda generator about a year ago, and the dealer
& I were talking about the poor quality of the gas, and he point blank said
about the generator, "if you are going to let it sit more than 6 months,
turn the generator upside down, and dump the CRAP out, even Stabil does not
mix real well with it!" If you want to repost this on the forum ,that will
be fine. best regards, mike gilmore