[DeTomaso] NPC: MB 450SL Dead Battery

JEFFREY COBB zumzum at cox.net
Sun Oct 16 20:52:51 EDT 2011

Michael,
  Go under the hood toward the glovebox and you will find a 20mm x 80mm black plastic junction box with a flip up lid on the rear inner fender frame rail
that has the end feed from the battery there so to feed the large wire to the starter and alt. Power the car from there. Also a 450 sl does not need
electric power if the red dot master key is used for the trunk. You must be using the valet key. Also if you cannot find the easy to find box then power
up the car from the batt+ wire at rear of alt.
Jeff Cobb