[DeTomaso] De Tomaso Pantera GT5 Rocker Decals

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Fri Oct 14 08:20:07 EDT 2011

I got the quotes from the printer yesterday.  The cost will be $80/set which will include shipping and taxes.  The price is the same for any color, white, black, silver, red, etc.

In addition, they will also do the lettering as an outline for the same price if you wish for it to be less conspicuous.

Also, I got a quote for decals used when one wishes to paint the color of the lettering, tape it and then paint the car.  These stickers remove easier without danger to fresh paint. $60 inc. tax and shipping.

While I have not yet sought a price, obviously he could also do the "Pantera GT5" decal for the top rear left of the decklid as well.

Let me know your preference.  Feel free to call as I will be placing an order today. 713.553.5475

JT