[DeTomaso] Re-attaching Headliner

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 01:38:50 EDT 2011

Here's what I did...

http://www.banzairunnerpantera.com/techinfo_headliner.htm

What 3M adhesive did you use?  Standard headliner adhesives (3M or anyone else's) will not hold up under the extreme heat of a roof being baked in the hot sun. Sse the 3M 8090 adhesive - it's designed to glue vinyl onto the roofs of cars - al la 70's American cars with
vinyl tops - and it's much more durable than 'headliner' adhesives.

BTW - I just realized I need to add a 'finished' picture to my article with all the trim pieces reinstalled. It really came out great!