[DeTomaso] PANTERA license plate

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:14:52 EDT 2011

Listers,

A new entry has been added with the PANTERA license plate.  But I don't recognize the
state.  Do you know this state? (Or better, do you know the car?)

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/Unknown456/Unknown456.asp

Note the cross-over exhaust pipe.

(Anyone with a basic login can see the "unknown" entries, so even if you have yet
to share a single De Tomaso-related photo, but have created your account you can get
a sample of what the registry is like by viewing the "Unknown" list. Hey, maybe you can
even identify one of the Unknown VIN cars.)

These photos may be from a Mecum auction, I'm waiting to hear back from the submitter.

Chuck Melton
www.DeTomasoRegistry.org