[DeTomaso] pantera GTS stickers

Richard Greenblum pantera at austin.rr.com
Thu Oct 13 17:48:42 EDT 2011

That was me, Justin.  If you recall, I enlisted the help of Mike Scardina
who was gracious enough to provide detailed measurements of the decals on
his untouched car, which proved to be exactly like mine.  After going rounds
with it, Dennis Quella at Pantera Performance Center (CO) got his decal guy
to re-tool the decal using the specs I provided from Mike.  I've delivered
the first set to the shop for my car once the paint work is finished.  They
should look great.

Anyone interested in OE "PANTERA GTS" decals for a US spec GTS can get them
from Quella.  He charged me $80 for the set (both sides) which appears to be
very reasonable.

Richard
Austin, TX
US GTS #7080