[DeTomaso] Pantera sighting

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 22:25:41 EDT 2011

Doesn't sound familiar to me.
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of gonancy at juno.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 9:35 AM
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] Pantera sighting

Greetings All,
  Wanted to report a Pantera sighting in St.Helena yesterday by my husband
(the interesting car of the day report).
  White, pre L, Big Throat mufflers and some sort of Mustang wheels with a
Washington state plate.
  We mentioned it to Mike Drew at the Capitol Panteras meeting last night
thinking it might have been Asa Jay but he said no.
  Usually Pantera folks let it be known if they are going to stray from
their home.
  Maybe this is just one of those rogue Panteras.

Back to lurker,
GoNancy