[DeTomaso] Pantera sighting

chris terp thefuture98070 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 13:01:54 EDT 2011

Ha! That was mine.  I drove down from Vashon Island, WA to market some of my winery conferences in Napa and Sonoma.  It was a great ride.  No tickets!  (so far)  New Alden shocks from Hall Pantera and new ball joints from PIM made the ride a dream. Call me if you want to race!  206-351-9844.  I'm heading back up to St. Helena to visit the Napa Vintner's Association, then on to Sonoma for a couple of days. Chris Terp