[DeTomaso] Master cyl to booster rod adjustment

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Tue Oct 11 10:25:41 EDT 2011

My take is that you need clearance of type a.

Adjust the rod until you get 0 clearance, measure the length, adjust the
length so that it is 0.028-0.035" (0.7-0.9mm) shorter. That should take
you to the correct length.

If the new master cylinder gives you a clearance of type b, then measure
the clearance, and shorten the rod by that amount + 0.028-0.035".

Thomas