[DeTomaso] NPC: Oil Anyone?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 23:24:10 EDT 2011

I'm not saying that the oil reserves story is totally true (although I hope it is), and I don't trust large corporations any more than I trust Washington.  I was just pointing out the Snopes is a political creature.

I don't like a lot that GM has done and I don't like a lot that the Federal Government is doing, but I can choose to not buy a GM product, I can't opt out of paying taxes to make loans for already obsolete solar technology.

Ken