[DeTomaso] NPC: Oil Anyone?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 21:10:26 EDT 2011

I don't rely on Snopes any more.  I saw some answers that there carefully crafted to give a false impression without outright lying.  Then I looked into it and found out that the folks who run it are big polical supporters of certain anti US energy development politicians, and it's funded by George Soros.

Ken