[DeTomaso] NPC Check Engine Light

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 7 20:00:40 EDT 2011

Before trying a universal sensor, I would check other sources.  If you were
quoted $287 from Honda, Autozone or Napa might charge $100.  Just make sure
it is name brand.

You could also try ebay and Google as others have suggested.  I've heard of
a parts store on the web, similar to summit, but with normal car parts.  I
don't have the link handy, but if you find it, that's another idea.